Designer Anthony d’Ambrosio has told H&H he feels his courses were “appropriate” after criticism from top riders of the tracks...
- KWPN stallion Chippendale ‘in custody’
- Paul Schockemöhle: ‘Totilas was a bad investment’
- World Cup Finals Guerdat claims the longed-for Longines Trophy
- World Cup Finals Dujardin: ‘I’m just living the dream’
- Wolrd Cup finals Bertram Allen in the lead after first round
- World Cup Finals No World Cup final for Cornet’s Cristallo
- World Cup Final Dujardin and Valegro live up to expectations
- Diego Maradonna AES stallion champion
HAGEN, Germany, April 23, 2015–Anabel Balkenhol rode Heuberger to victory in the inaugural 2015 Nürnberger Burg-Pokal at the Horse &...
- Juan Matute, Jr. & Felicitas Hendricks Vault Into Top 5 Juniors in World
- Maxime Livio And French Eventing Team Disqualified From Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games
- FEI Classics™: Jung returns to scene of triumph
- Fashionista Silvia Rizzo Trail Blazes FEI's Path for the Future of Dressage
- Impressive Field Set to Contest Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event presented by Land Rover
- Jil-Marielle Becks Rides Damon Hill To Victory in Hagen, 1st International Event
- UAE National Federation Appeals Suspension To FEI Tribunal
- Laabs, Westendarp, Biermann, Becks Win 2015 Preis der Besten Qualifier in Vechta
TweetsTweets by https://twitter.com/Horsesint/lists/from-horse-s-mouth
Many competition horses don’t become fitter and stronger, but, on the contrary, end up being injured as a result of their training. A series of articles allow the reader to take a look through the eyes of two experienced equine veterinarians: Jan Greve and Jacques Maree.