Poll / discussion A video of a bystander had to be used to identify an erroneous jury decision and unjust penalty for Tim Lips in the Military Boekelo. A frangible pin did not break in a fall, but because the horse touched it with its rear legs. There are also often discussions about the obstacle flags of the often very narrow obstacles. Modern...
Opinion The recent discussion about the possible participation of AES-horses in the selection for the World Championship for young horses in...
- Opinion Bond
- Poll / discussion Should the FEI ban team jumping at the GCT?
- Marco Kutscher Marco Kutscher: ‘I know how it feels when everything goes perfectly’
- Zangersheide Zangersheide: from show-jumping yard to trendsetter
- Poll / discussion Should the foal auctions specialise?
- Opinion The future
- Jur Vrieling Jur Vrieling: ‘I live for the sport’
- Interview Maarten van Stek keeps on winning in sub top with transformed ‘ugly duckling’
The six-year-old grey stallion Capo (Griseldi x Puccini), finalist at the Wolrd Championships in Lanaken this year, will from now...
- Paralysed trainer takes claim to High Court
- Helljesen Returns to the Limelight with Rosenstolz at 2014 CDI Oslo
- Todd Minikus and Quality Girl Win $34,000 Welcome Stake at the 2014 Washington International Horse Show
- Heath Ryan & Regardez Moi Win World Cup Grand Prix at Australian Championships
- Allison Springer Purchases New Advanced Horse
- KWPN College Day UK this Saturday!
- Andreas Kreuzer on his own feet
- ‘Ex-Glock horse’ in German hands