Sweet itch Sweet itch or Summer Seasonal Recurrent Dermatitis (SSRD) is a nasty problem. For the horse, but also for the owner. Other than the extra care these horses need, it also effects their value. However, there is some good news, as new research could mean that in the future less horses suffer from this problem as the allergy is more treatable....
Poll / discussion A video of a bystander had to be used to identify an erroneous jury decision and unjust penalty for Tim...
- Interview Dutch rider Jonna Schelstraete makes fairytale first appearance at Prix St. Georges
- Studbook rankings Danes and Belgians defy major studbooks
- Opinion Let the horse open the door
- Opinion Bond
- Poll / discussion Should the FEI ban team jumping at the GCT?
- Marco Kutscher Marco Kutscher: ‘I know how it feels when everything goes perfectly’
- Zangersheide Zangersheide: from show-jumping yard to trendsetter (1)
- Poll / discussion Should the foal auctions specialise?
World Class Performance Showjumping Manager Rob Hoekstra has announced that he is to leave his role at the end of...
- KWPN performance testing Three stallions out, Capri Sonne in
- Dutch Capitol deceased
- Illegal migrant tries to hitch a lift with Valegro
- Judy Reynolds Wins 2014 Irish Dressage Championship
- Paddock accident claims life of Zenyatta’s weanling filly
- Canadian police hunt horse thieves
- USEF Bans Helmet Cameras
- Eurodressage Premium stallion Danciano sold