The chestnut Dutch warmblood stallion Riant has passed away. The 17-year old stallion was found dead in his stall at...
- Donnerball euthanized
- KWPN stallion Gin Tonic partly owned by Daniëlle Heijkoop
- CSIO5* La Baule Tough luck for Dutch jumping team in La Baule
- CCI4* Badminton William Fox-Pitt claims his second Badminton title
- KNHS terminates collaboration with Dutch endurance coach Emile Docquier
- KWPN stallion selection Three harness horse stallions KWPN approved
- Fraser King joins Dutch eventing team
- Tommie Visser and Vingino score above 71%
Steffen Peters and Legolas at the 2015 CDI Munich Photo courtesy WDM Performance Sales International News Three world class dressage...
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: CAI3* Topolcianky cancelled
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Windsor: Bram Chardon unbeatable
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Windsor: Second Windsor win for Weber
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Bregenz: Victory for Fabian Gänshirt, Jan-Felix Pfeffer and Steffen Brauchle
- Mclain Ward Continues Winning Streak in $100,000 Empire State Grand Prix, presented by The Kincade Group with HH Carlos Z
- Kristina Sprehe On Desperados Wins Munich CDI5* Freestyle, Steffen Peters & Legolas 2nd With Highest Score Outside USA
- Russia’s Inessa Merkulova & Mister X Win Hamburg CDI4* Grand Prix Freestyle with Personal Best Score
- Carola Koppelmann & Sandiego Take Munich Nürnberger Burgpokal
TweetsTweets by https://twitter.com/Horsesint/lists/from-horse-s-mouth
Many competition horses don’t become fitter and stronger, but, on the contrary, end up being injured as a result of their training. A series of articles allow the reader to take a look through the eyes of two experienced equine veterinarians: Jan Greve and Jacques Maree.