Stem cells and nanofibers The technology is alive in equine medicine. Veterianarian Clinic Wolvega in the Netherlands wants to join the developments if it offers real possibilities. They have a 3-year-old Friesian mare at the clinic who completely ruptured a tendon in an accident in the field. Stem cell treatment using nanofiber tendons, made it possible for the mare to get a completely new...
The Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games mascots have been unveiled. Inspired by Brazil’s fauna and flora, the duo feature...
- German performance testing Ampère sons do well in German tests
- CSI-W Stuttgart William Whitaker and Fandango conquer World Cup leg Stuttgart
- Oldenburg Oldenburg champions by Millennium and Coupe d’Or
- CDI-W Stuttgart Fabienne Lütkemeier beats Werth
- Hanoverian Grand Prix stallion Garçon Passed Away
- Stallions come and go at Stal Hendrix
- Cornelissen not to CDI-W Stockholm because of injury
- Olympic medal winner Lando deceased
The agency says the rules are intended to protect both the integrity of New York’s pari-mutuel wagering system and racehorses’...
- Marco Bernal Makes Experience Count and Grabs Kur Gold at 2014 Central American Games
- Prize Money Increased for Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event Presented by Land Rover
- Jorgen Olsen, A Master in Piaffe from Denmark
- Stable fire claims 32 horses in Illinois
- Fifty-Six Years in the City: Washington International Horse Show Jumps to New Heights
- 81.941% for Bella Rose & Isabell Werth at Stuttgart CDI4* Special
- Two horses die in horror shooting in Ireland
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Top pony Els Broekman sold to Martin Hölle
TweetsTweets by https://twitter.com/Horsesint/lists/from-horse-s-mouth
Many competition horses don’t become fitter and stronger, but, on the contrary, end up being injured as a result of their training. A series of articles allow the reader to take a look through the eyes of two experienced equine veterinarians: Jan Greve and Jacques Maree.