Dutch showjumper Willem Greve got the ride on BWP-sire Eldorado van de Zeshoek (by Clinton). Greve takes over the reins...
- Colt foal for Küchengirl and Comme Il Faut
- Denouement World Cup jumping is near
- CSI Vestfold Dirk Schröder now does win Vestfold GP
- CSI Graz Michal Kazmierczak wint Gaston Glock’s Grand Prix of Graz
- CSIO Abu Dhabi Home win for Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum
- Eurodressage Danielle Heijkoop to debut new Grand Prix horse
- Zangersheide takes action after Rhino outbreak in Belgian Limburg
- VR Classics World champion Jeroen Dubbeldam wins Neumünster Grand Prix
Belgian riders encouraged not to compete in region. More of the latest news from the horse world: Horsetalk: World equestrian...
- Andres Rodriguez and Fifty Fifty 111 Victorious in $34,000 Ruby et Violette WEF Challenge Cup Round 8
- Canada’s Ben Asselin Continues Top Form in Wellington
- USEF Takes Actions On Competition Licensing
- Dues Notice: Explanation of Split Charges Related to VAT
- “Solid Progress” Reported for Rio Olympics, But Eventing Cross-Country Course Facing Tight Deadline
- Will Simpson Takes 8th Grand Prix Win at HITS Thermal
- David Beisel & Ammeretto T Win Ocala $50,000 HITS Grand Prix
- Ben Maher and Contigo 37 Win $25,000 Nutrena Jumper Classic at the 2015 WEF
TweetsTweets by https://twitter.com/Horsesint/lists/from-horse-s-mouth
Many competition horses don’t become fitter and stronger, but, on the contrary, end up being injured as a result of their training. A series of articles allow the reader to take a look through the eyes of two experienced equine veterinarians: Jan Greve and Jacques Maree.