Belgium’s Claudia Fassaert and Donnerfee. File photo © Ken Braddick/dressage-news.com ARNHEM, Netherlands, July 4, 2015–Kirsten Beckers claimed doubleheader Freestyle victories at the Outdoor Gelderland CDI4* Saturday winning the Grand Prix on Westpoint and the Intermediate on Broere Argentino. The Netherlands rider and the 12-year-old KWPN stallion (Jazz x Michelangelo) scored 72.750 for the second Freestyle victory for the pair this...
The most successful combination on the startlist took the win in the Grolsch Grand Prix of Twente in Geesteren yesterday....
- GCT Monaco Gaudiano and Mändli take titles during first day of GCT Monaco
- Tebbel yet another new rider for Forlap
- Eric van der Vleuten new coach for Lucy Davis
- CHIO Rotterdam Lucy Davis on fire in the Rotterdam Grand Prix
- CHIO Rotterdam Dutch deliver again on home turf in Rotterdam
- CHIO Rotterdam British make it a Furusiyya hat-trick in Rotterdam
- CHIO Rotterdam Constant van Paesschen wins the opening class in Rotterdam
- New venue ‘Tops International Arena’ launches in August
Wilhelm Genn and Welcome COR Blaze the Way to Win $50,000 Grand Prix of Traverse City, Sponsored by Meijer
Traverse City, MI – July 5, 2015 – For Wilhelm Genn the Great Lakes Equestrian Festival at Flintfields Horse Park...
- Victory for Binkie (s.Larino) in Tryon GP
- Read on Hoefnet.nl: Lipica: One pony out
- Conor Swail is Coming Up Trumps at Spruce Meadows ‘North American’ Tournament
- Emmelie Scholtens In Apache’s Grand Prix Debut Win Arnhem CDI4*
- Rafalca, USA Olympic Celebrity Mare, Pregnant
- Germany Wins European Junior & Young Rider Team Championships
- Veterinarians Seek Survey Respondents For Study On Horse Collapse And Sudden Death
- Keuring Deadline Postponed
TweetsTweets by https://twitter.com/Horsesint/lists/from-horse-s-mouth
Many competition horses don’t become fitter and stronger, but, on the contrary, end up being injured as a result of their training. A series of articles allow the reader to take a look through the eyes of two experienced equine veterinarians: Jan Greve and Jacques Maree.