KWPN stallion selection The yesterday at the KNHS Center in Ermelo presented four-year-old stallions – that were already appointed to the KWPN ferformance test last year – were considered trainable at their first saddle presentation. It concerns five jumping- and four dressage stallions. The performance judges got a first impression of them.
With four out of eleven riders in the Oliva Grand Prix jump-off on Sunday, France was well represented. Harold Boisset and...
- Sunshine Tour Boy-Adrian Van Gelderen takes Classic GP
- CSI Mijas Andreas Brenner grabs Grand Prix victory Mijas
- World Cup Jumping Guerdat gallops to second Longines victory in Gothenburg
- Hanover acknowledges six stallions
- KNHS detests excesses at National Endurance Events in Middle East
- Eldorado van de Zeshoek new mount for Willem Greve
- Colt foal for Küchengirl and Comme Il Faut
- Denouement World Cup jumping is near
The Irish Sport Horses HHS Flo and Mullentine Loughgall both recorded wins at Vejer de la Frontera CSI3*
- Silva Martin’s Journey Since Accident One Year Ago
- Mill House Stud bred Irish Sport Horses in winning ways
- Todd Minikus and Babalou 41 Top $150,000 Grand Prix CSIO 4* Presented by Lugano Diamonds
- British endurance officials back away from Meydan sponsorship proposal
- Change to Tokyo 2020 equestrian venue approved
- Another glorious day in Gothenburg for Germany’s Jessica von Bredow-Werndl
- Steve Guerdat may leave Nino at home for World Cup final
- Rich Fellers and Flexible Win HITS Thermal $25,000 SmartPak Grand Prix
TweetsTweets by https://twitter.com/Horsesint/lists/from-horse-s-mouth
Many competition horses don’t become fitter and stronger, but, on the contrary, end up being injured as a result of their training. A series of articles allow the reader to take a look through the eyes of two experienced equine veterinarians: Jan Greve and Jacques Maree.