Opinion The Spanish rule over the Netherlands was put to an end in 1648, when Philip announced he was goint to get rid of that troublesome little country by the North Sea. Still one of my Spanish colleagues in Barcelona could not believe how it is possible that such a small country can be so dominant and he wanted some answers...
Zangersheide “When I came to Zangersheide it was nothing”, remembers Piet Raijmakers senior. “They had roughly fifteen recognised stallions standing at...
- Poll / discussion Should the foal auctions specialise?
- Opinion The future
- Jur Vrieling Jur Vrieling: ‘I live for the sport’
- Interview Maarten van Stek keeps on winning in sub top with transformed ‘ugly duckling’
- Tribute to Concorde Concorde: the stallion of speedy decisions, a moving force in the arena
- Opinion Reeling in the breeders
- Poll / discussion Qualifications for championships for young horses should not be organised by studbooks.
- Legal advice Is a vet liable for an injury that happened at the clinic?
The Judges Supervisory Panel wants to be able to intervene at judging differences of over 6%. That turned out at...
- Global Dressage Forum Grand Prix test is shortened
- Brannigan and Richards Victorious at 2014 The Dutta Corp Fair Hill International
- Trakehner stallion Hopkins fetches €100K at auction
- Sir Sansibar Trakehner champion and auction topper
- Beat Mändli and Antares F win World Cup Grand Prix
- Lisa Nooren wins Grand Prix Lier and more GP news
- WC Le Lion d'Angers Thomas Carlile and Tenareze World Champions seven year old
- CDI-W Odense Edward Gal reigns in Odense