Blog Some twenty five years ago, an old friend of mine, then an upcoming, now an extremely established authority and journalist in the Dutch equine world, asked me with a rather mischievous smile: ‘So, what took the Dutch and Germans generations, you are going to do all over again?’ My, in hindsight, rather naive answer was an enthusiastic positive head nod....
Louis Konickx How does course designer Louis Konickx prepare himself every week for building courses and what kind of philosophy is behind... (1)
- Opinion Searching for glasses
- Poll / discussion Is video registration required in eventing?
- Interview Dutch rider Jonna Schelstraete makes fairytale first appearance at Prix St. Georges
- Studbook rankings Danes and Belgians defy major studbooks
- Opinion Let the horse open the door
- Opinion Bond
- Poll / discussion Should the FEI ban team jumping at the GCT?
- Marco Kutscher Marco Kutscher: ‘I know how it feels when everything goes perfectly’
The Dutch bred Bordeaux-son Buckingham showed the best performance record after the 70-day-test in Adelheidsdorf. He did not only have the...
- Orlando van de Heffinck stands at Gestüt Famos
- British-bred horse tops UK eventing rankings
- One of three stolen Canadian horses recovered
- Farrington Guides Waomi to $45,000 Speed Stake Win at National Horse Show
- CDI-W Lyon Cornelissen only just stays ahead of competition
- Hoekstra steps down as Performance Manager of British Jumping Team
- KWPN performance testing Three stallions out, Capri Sonne in
- Dutch Capitol deceased